The Institutional Research and Data Governance (IRDG) Office sits within Planning and Budget office.
IRDG is responsible for:
- Reporting and analytics services within our distributed institutional research model including:
- Leading institution-wide analysis projects.
- Providing training opportunities for divisional analysts.
- Implementing new analytics tools and platforms.
- Improving access to curated institutional data assets.
- Implementation of an institution-wide Data Governance program to support the University in strategically harnessing data to achieve institutional goals.
- External reporting of institutional data (SMA metrics, key performance indicators for governance, international rankings, data exchanges with peer institutions.